Northern Irelands Largest Electrical Recycler Specialists in Electrical Recycling
Waste Electrical & Electronic Waste (WEEE) Collection & Treatment
Avenue Recycling provide a WEEE collection and Recycling service for the whole of Northern Ireland. This includes WEEE from retailers / commercial premises and all Council’s recycling centres.
Avenue Recycling continue year on year to increase WEEE tonnages collected from commercial premises. Avenue Recycling collect and recycle more WEEE than any other Waste Management Company in Northern Ireland.
In 2016 Avenue Recycling collected approximately 10,000 tonnes of WEEE throughout Northern Ireland and over 60,000 commercial and domestic fridges.
As part of the approval by the Northern Ireland Environment Agency, Avenue Recycling are an Approved Authorised Treatment Facility for the treatment and recovery of household electrical, electronic appliances. Examples of WEEE collected include:
- Large Domestic Appliances: Washing Machines, Cookers, Dishwashers etc
- Cooling Appliances: Refrigerators / Freezers, Water Coolers etc
- Display Equipment: CRT, LCD and Plasma Televisions and Computer Monitors
- Small Domestic Appliances: Keyboards, Toasters, Electrical Tools, Toys etc
- Gas Discharge Lamps: Fluorescent Tubes, Low Energy Light Bulbs etc
- Batteries: Rechargeable and Single-Use
Request A Call Back
Fill in the form below to request a call back about our Electrical Waste Services